Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

Wie die Zeit vergeht

Ein Zeichen, dass man älter wird, ist das zunehmende Verschwinden vertrauter Gesichter. Nun hat Jay Edwards, der für mich als Rigger einer der prägenden Einflüsse in meiner Bondage- und Foto-Karriere war und ist, seinen Rückzug angekündigt:

„I will retire at the end of April and my participation on bondagepictures.com will end at that time. My current updates will continue to circulate throughout the archive section of the website but there will be no new photo updates from me after April. The jayedwards.com website will stay open for a few more years – I have a few more new DVDs to release and the photo archive section will stay open. (…)

I wish to sincerely thank everyone who has enjoyed and supported my work; this includes our loyal customers and the many willing girls who made it all possible. I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and I could not be happier with my choice to enter this field 26 years ago. Life has been very kind to me and I will never forget that. I am not able to express the depth of my gratitude for all that has come my way.

On a more personal note: my good luck continues – I recently married MoRina and we are retiring in South Florida to live out our days together.“

Jay Edwards’ Bondage-Stil ist mit seiner pragmatischen Verknüpfung klassischer japanischer und westlicher Techniken à la John Willie und Irving (eigentlich Paula) Klaw ebenso ein Vorbild für meine Fesseltechnik gewesen wie in seiner Konzentration auf optisch ansprechende und zugleich ausbruchssichere Verschnürungen.

Keine Kommentare: