Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Ups

Es gibt ja unterschiedliche Wege, sich versehentlich zu outen, aber einen Rucksack voller einschlägiger Spielsachen im Mathematik-Kurs zu entleeren dürfte zu denen gehören, mit denen sich die größte Breitenwirkung im persönlichen Umfeld erreichen lässt. Dumm gelaufen:

Last weekend I went to visit my girlfriend of about 4 years. We've spent the last year getting pretty into bondage, so when I went I brought a few of our toys from my place in my school backpack. When I left on Sunday I took all of our combined toys back with me (at least the portable ones) because she didn't want her roommate to find them at any point.

… as I’m walking in front of the class to take my seat, my backpack’s zipper finally snaps and out flies everything, and I mean everything. Within three seconds I turn around to see a trail of my perverted inventory. Here's what I, and the rest of my class including my professor sees strewn about the floor:

A ballgag, a spider gag (keeps the mouth open), handcuffs, blindfolds, leather lingerie and chaps, two buttplugs, a collar and a leash, a corset, and a small red dildo.

What made it even worse was that is wasnt all condensed in one area, it was a line about 4 feet long of our toys. I had to pick them up piece by piece and scramble to my desk. When I got to my desk, the girl who sits next to me says ‘you forgot something,’ and I have to stand back up to go pick up the spider gag.“

Immerhin sind da die Fronten geklärt, und eventuell kommt ja die eine oder andere interessierte Anfrage.

Keine Kommentare: